Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

The Millsaps, Temp's parents,  came to visit this weekend. They arrived on Friday night, Carlton picked them up at the airport and took them to their hotel (They wanted to give Temp some space since he just started school). We all ate at the Clifton Inn that night. It was great and the scenery was gorgeous.

Saturday we watched football all day! Susu and I went shopping and brought the boys sandwiches. After lunch we went to the Hall tailgate. Temp and I walked to the Darden tailgate. (I won't wear heels on gameday again. I should've known.) Then we went with a group of Darden people to Wild Wing Cafe to watch the games. We had someone in our group watching Alabama, Auburn, Tennessee, Virginia, LSU, and one guy checking the Vandy score on his phone. We needed several TVs! At half time of the Alabama and Auburn games, Temp and I went over to Carlton's house and watched the rest of the games with Temple, Susu, Carlton, and one and a half of Carlton's roommates, meaning one was there and the other was passed out on the sofa!

Sunday morning Temp and I went to breakfast at Boars Head with Temple and Susu. Temp had learning team at 11:00, but the rest of us went to church. Then we met Temp and Carlton for lunch afterward at ZoCaLo. Then we went home so Temp and I could do some work. Temple and Susu walked around the Grounds and visited the bookstore. Then they came back to our house and we took them to the airport.

Today (Monday) I spent all day at school getting ready. We start tomorrow! Also, today is my Dad's birthday! Happy Birthday Dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment