As we all find out the hard way, you can't squish a stink bug. I have never seen so many in my life! I researched them more when they started invading our house. Here are some facts you may or may not find interesting:
1) Stink bugs release a smell when killed OR threatened.
2) The smell attracts other stink bugs.
3) They can flatten and squeeze into your house through small cracks in your doors or windows.
4) Some people say they have been bitten by stink bugs, but insect scientists say they can't bite.
ALL of these things alone would irritate me, but combined, I'm to my limit! I found one in my classroom today. Temp says they are all over his school buildings. I have heard that people have found them in their cars! No. Ma'am.
Other than the bugs, we had a great week! We had pictures at school on Monday, Girls Happy Hour on Wednesday, and a very relaxed weekend. Temp golfed Saturday morning and I cleaned. Then we watched football the rest of the day!
We loved watching all the new shows and/or season premieres this week! I think Mad Men just keeps getting better! And we love Modern Family!
We have a busy week ahead of us! Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment