We are finally back! We moved at the beginning of June and are still trying to get settled. We moved back into the same house we lived in 2 years ago, but we are now setting up a nursery in place of a home office. Needless to say, we are trying to find room for everything.
We are enjoying being back in our old city and seeing old friends once again. The dogs love it too. There is a new next door neighbor dog that they love! We especially love being so close to family again. We are excited to spend time with Temp's brother and his new wife, after they take the bar, of course.
Everything is going well with my pregnancy. It's hard to believe I'll be 32 weeks on Saturday! We found a doctor here that we really like. I failed my glucose screening, so they had me do the 3 hour test. I barely passed it, but they said I passed, so I didn't question them about it. And we have our 2nd try at the 4D Ultrasound tomorrow. We had one 2 weeks ago, but true to her genes, the baby was being stubborn and had her hands in front of her face. The tech tried for about 45 minutes to get her to move, but had no luck. Here is a picture of me taken last week.
And I found somewhere new to place my drink. (Disclaimer: I only have one caffeinated drink a day, and I usually don't finish it. My doc said it was fine.)
Temp started work this week. He is excited to be back at his old company (Brasfield and Gorrie) and he can't wait to see what this new job holds for him! We are house hunting...sort of. We know we will grow out of this house within the next 2 years, so we are casually looking at houses as they become available.
I'm still sewing some. It's slowing down a bit because of nursery shopping, reading baby books, and most recently, swollen fingers. Here is a picture of the most adorable twins in onesies I made:
Thanks Morgenthalers for sending this picture! Here is my sewing website if anyone is interested. I am taking orders for about another month, or until my fingers get so swollen I can't work anymore. :)
We are enjoying being back in our old city and seeing old friends once again. The dogs love it too. There is a new next door neighbor dog that they love! We especially love being so close to family again. We are excited to spend time with Temp's brother and his new wife, after they take the bar, of course.
Everything is going well with my pregnancy. It's hard to believe I'll be 32 weeks on Saturday! We found a doctor here that we really like. I failed my glucose screening, so they had me do the 3 hour test. I barely passed it, but they said I passed, so I didn't question them about it. And we have our 2nd try at the 4D Ultrasound tomorrow. We had one 2 weeks ago, but true to her genes, the baby was being stubborn and had her hands in front of her face. The tech tried for about 45 minutes to get her to move, but had no luck. Here is a picture of me taken last week.
And I found somewhere new to place my drink. (Disclaimer: I only have one caffeinated drink a day, and I usually don't finish it. My doc said it was fine.)
Temp started work this week. He is excited to be back at his old company (Brasfield and Gorrie) and he can't wait to see what this new job holds for him! We are house hunting...sort of. We know we will grow out of this house within the next 2 years, so we are casually looking at houses as they become available.
I'm still sewing some. It's slowing down a bit because of nursery shopping, reading baby books, and most recently, swollen fingers. Here is a picture of the most adorable twins in onesies I made:
Thanks Morgenthalers for sending this picture! Here is my sewing website if anyone is interested. I am taking orders for about another month, or until my fingers get so swollen I can't work anymore. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment