Wednesday, February 8, 2012

News

Hi all!

I know it's been forever since I last posted. A lot has happened since then! Here's a quick update:

We moved back from Peoria at the beginning of August. We had a fall full of fun, friends, and family! We loved being able to be in Alabama for 3 weeks over the Christmas holidays! My sister, Jessica, bought her first house! Temp's brother, Henson, got engaged (to a great girl) and got a puppy! Oh...and Alabama won their 14th NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!! Roll Tide!! In other words, we are a very blessed couple!

Now, the reason for writing this post:

Temp has officially accepted a job in Birmingham with Brasfield and Gorrie. He is really excited about this new position in his old company. And I am really excited to be back in Birmingham, close to family and friends.

OK, that's all I have right now...more to come later! 

1 comment: