I guess I'm not doing so hot on the "I'll blog once a week" thing. I keep writing it on my To Do list and it always gets pushed to the bottom of the list somehow.
Let's play catch-up...
We had a pretty uneventful January once we returned from Phoenix. And February seems to have come and gone too! Here are the highlights:
-For Valentine's Day, Temp cooked an entire meal! All by himself! And it was good! :) Here is a picture.
-We took our annual Girls February Beach Trip. We went to Sea Island this year. We had a great time! My good friends from Birmingham were there. I brought a friend from Charlottesville and my sister and her roommate joined us as well. The weather was gorgeous and we laid by the pool and sat on the beach. We found tons of whole sand dollars, which is something you very rarely find when you go the the Gulf. We had drinks with Sudie and Pops, Temp's grandparents, one night before dinner. My friends loved them and probably would've stayed all night if they could have!
-I have finally found time to start sewing again. I made another apron that looks much better than the first. I still need much more practice though.
And here are two of the cutest pictures I've ever seen!




No comments:
Post a Comment