Sunday, October 31, 2010

Boo!

Happy Halloween everyone! I always love this holiday because there are so many fun things to do and see. And it is even more fun to spend it in a college town. These college kids were dressed up all weekend! It's funny to me that some people use this holiday as an excuse to wear something ridiculous and call it a costume!

Temp and I recycled an old costume of ours. We were Doug Funnie and Patty Mayonnaise from the Nickelodeon show "Doug." This show was on when were were younger. Although I thought our costumes were pretty convincing, we spent the whole night telling everyone who we were. Temp didn't like that. Maybe next year we can be more creative!





Temple and Susu were in town this weekend. We enjoyed spending time with them on Friday, Saturday and Sunday!

A few weekends ago Henson and Caroline came to visit. Here is a picture from their visit.



You may not believe it, but getting these three brothers to take a picture together is harder than it seems!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment