Well, I guess it's time I update our blog. We have been busy, busy, busy! Since I last posted, we hit the ground running trying to get ready to move to Virginia. We were also busy with other things. I took a girls trip to the beach and then we threw a wedding shower, went to a couple of fundraisers, attended my school's winter festival, celebrated my birthday, and took a trip to the Bahamas!
We went to the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas with Temp's parents and Allen, Temp's brother, for Spring Break. It was so much fun! The weather was perfect and I got to lie by the pool all day! Temp and Allen were busy with all the water slides and snorkeling! I was a very relaxing trip. While we were there, we boarded the dogs. When we picked them up, we were made aware of a tear on Millie's ear. They kept her and had to put stitches in 2 places. She goes back this Wednesday to have them removed. She's a tough dog. She hasn't complained once!
We just got back from a weekend in Florence with my family. We had a lot of fun visiting with them. It was relaxing as well. Next weekend for Easter, we are going to Montgomery to spend it with the Millsaps.
As for moving, we are still trying to get things checked off our list. I am in the process of finishing the paper work for applying to a VA teacher's certificate. I have already completed one application for a school system in Charlottesville. They still haven't posted any openings for next year though.
We are going up there at the end of April to look for a place to live. We are hoping to find a house to rent with a backyard. The weekend we go is also Darden Days. It is a time for Temp to meet other students and teachers. We are excited, but anxious for the weekend to come.
On a happier note, we just booked plane tickets to Europe. We are going in June for about 2 1/2 weeks. We plan on starting in Greece; spending most of our time in Italy; visiting Monte Carlo, Monaco; Bordeaux, France; then spending a few days in Spain before we head back to the US.
We have a busy next few weeks coming up too! Hopefully I will have some time in there to post some new blogs. Thanks for reading!
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Europe?!?! I'm so jealous!!!!!! Good luck with your move!!
ReplyDelete-Casey Tatum