(Remember, these are 6 year olds!)
Conversation between 2 of my first grade students:
Girl 1: Guess what? My stepdad, John*, said I couldn't call him John anymore!
Girl 2: Why?
Girl 1: I don't know. He wants me to call him sir or Mr. Smith*! I have been calling him that since he married my mom and that was like 3 years ago! He said if I called him that again he'd kick me out of the house. I keep forgetting and calling him John!
Girl 2: oh.
Girl 1: I know! I mean, where am I going to live!
*names have been changed (I know, very cliche. But I would like to keep the job I am gushing about!)
This comes from another classroom:
Girl student comes back from the bathroom with a very worried look on her face. She is almost in tears when she tells the teacher that she needs to see the nurse. The teacher asks why and her very emotional response is "My poop is stuck in my butt!"
Haha! I will add more as they come to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment